Eyes are one of the most significant beauty features of our face and the best way to define our eyes is through a trendy eyeliner style. Makeup is incomplete without eyeliner. They boosts our makeup and makes us look more dramatic. Eyeliners highlight the appearance of our eyes. They are used to emphasize the eyelids and change the perceived shape of the eyes. There are multiple of eyeliner styles to look for:
- Winged eyeliner: One of the common styles which gives our eye a playful uplift. Add a flick at the end of your eyeliner and spice up your look. The best part about it is that it complements most of the people’s face. Our eyes look larger and eyelashes appear denser.
- Cat eyes: It gives us a dramatic and glamorous look which is trendy and classy. You can master this technique with practice. For perfection, a liquid eyeliner is suggested. Begin with a thin outline and thicken it as you move outwards from the outer corner of the eye. Its considered to be a classy and timeless look and has been featured in the beauty industry for many years.
- Smudged out: To make your eyeliner messy is as easy as an eyeliner technique can get. The messier it is, the better it is. Don’t need to worry about a precise and neat look. Line your eyes with a pencil or gel and gently smudge it with a cotton swab or smudging brush.
- Thin line: For those who want to keep their makeup subtle, go for a thin layer. Create a thin layer just above your upper lash with the help of a liquid or gel eyeliner. It gives a natural look while still defining your eyes. Add a little mascara if you want your eyes to pop.
- Double-winged eyeliner: Once you master the single-winged eyeliner, apply it another time on the lower eyelid. Eyeliner should start out thin from inner color of the eye and finishes thick at the end. This look is easy to achieve and has always been in fashion.
- Glitter eyeliner: Add a touch of shimmer to your eyes. It will definitely look amazing and are an ideal option for parties. It is smudge-proof and available in various metallic shades. It is easy to apply and satisfying. Use brush applicator for its smooth application.
Common types of eyeliner: When it comes to eyeliner, there are a plethora of options to look for
- Pencil eyeliner: A popular pick which is easy to apply. A long ago, eyeliner pencils resembled the color pencils which we used as a kid. They are generally found in two styles- sharpen able and mechanical style with a retractable pencil.
- Gel eyeliner: It can create both precise and smeared lines. Its consistency is thicker than liquid eyeliner. It comes in a little pot and must be applied with a brush. You can use the brush to smudge a line.
- Liquid eyeliner: For achieving a dramatic look, this eyeliner is a suitable option. It applies much smoothly than a gel and is more precise. It is considered a bit tricky.
Simplify your makeup routine with MyGlamm products. They have a long-lasting finish and makes you look beautiful effortlessly. In search of water-proof and long-lasting eyeliners? Manish Malhotra glitter eyeliner, LIT eyeliners collection by MyGlamm offers you best choices.