Are you looking for ways to burn fat fast? Here are some useful tips to consider for your next weight loss journey.
1. Burn It Up – You need to burn more calories than you are taking in. If you are interested in fat loss, you should consider 4-6 cardio sessions about 30-60 minutes each for every week for the best results. Battle rope weight loss is a fantastic way to burn calories and stay fit.
2. Run Hungry – If you can afford to get up earlier, you should do some cardio before you take breakfast. At this time, your body will use fat as the first energy source since your glycogen stores are depleted. However, if you are worried about muscle loss, you should take about 10 to 20 grams of whey protein before every session but avoid carbs.
3. Post-Cardio Burn – After your aerobic exercise, your resting metabolic rate will remain elevated for a period of 1 to 12 hours. It depends mostly on the intensity and the duration of the exercise.
4. Move Outdoors – Next time you are running outdoors, try doing it on the sand. It’s more difficult than running on harder surfaces such as cement. It will be easier on your joints too. You need to wear shoes to prevent fractures and prevent your feet from getting hurt on the glass. You can also run on areas covered with grass to get some relief on your arches and joints.
5. Taper Off – Rather than starting a slow run and increasing your speed, you need to start off with high-intensity cardio early enough in your workout. Next, you should taper off to a slow finish allowing you to burn more fat.
6. Intervals Of Success – Unless you are a professional athlete, you are not able to maintain an intense pace for a long time. Therefore, you should be able to burn off fat and improve your aerobic fitness is through intervals. Simply put, you need to alternate intense periods of work with low-intensity sessions allowing you to recover.
Try out these and more tips for successful weight loss!